| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ithaca, Ny in September is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Ithaca, Ny September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ithaca, Ny:
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) N
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 137.7 kms (85.5 miles) WNW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 190 kms (118 miles) WNW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 45.5 kms (28.3 miles) SW
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 178 kms (110.6 miles) NNE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NNE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) NNE
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) ENE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) ENE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 28 kms (17.4 miles) NE
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 49 kms (30.4 miles) ESE
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) S
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 138.4 kms (86 miles) SSE